- During correction, I get the following message: “Antidote cannot perform the correction because the correct location in the text cannot be found.” What does this mean?
- As soon as I open the corrector in Antidote 9, the dictionaries window closes. How can I keep it open?
- If I buy Antidote Mobile — English, do I get a discount on Antidote Mobile — French?
- I am trying to use Antidote and get an error code 200, 300 or 400. What should I do?
- Are you going to produce a version of Antidote Mobile for Android devices?
- Does Antidote Mobile include a corrector?
- Anti-Oops! automatically checks emails before I send them. How can I change this?
- How can I use voice commands in Antidote Mobile?
- I have a new computer/I can no longer use my old computer and I would like to retrieve my Antidote license. How can I do so?